"God wants prayer because he wants our involvement in His affairs and His involvement in ours.Prayer is not a religious duty; prayer is a royal privilege." A powerful teaching on God's perspective on the purpose of prayer, what it means to war for your promises and becoming a co-victor with Him for the spoils.
- Surviving opposition to your prayers
- From perfunctory to power
- What really happened with Hezekiah and Sennacherib?
- Understanding God's perspective on prayer and intercession
- The God Difference and Distinction
- Co-Victors with God
- Why God Wants Prayer