- Trials vs. Temptation
- The purpose of trials
- Jesus genetics ( The Seed of Christ)
- The word of God as a "Cell"
- Colossians 1:7
- John 1:11-12
- 1 Peter 1:23
- 1 Corinthians 15:44
- What you teach, you reap
- Every word we teach requires you to reap it because you are sowing
- We are digging into the things that God has
- We have to work it and hone the word
- If it can be tried, it can't be relied on
- Everything is in God's biological and anatomical structure
- Anything made from His creation consists of him
- Nothing is made outside of the material of the natural world
- Your sweat is Jesus
- He made us inside His beings
Format: MP3 Audio Download
Terms and Conditions:
1. Downloadable products are non-refundable
2. Download links expire after 30 days and will not be resent post expiration.
3. For the protection of our products, only 3 downloads are allowed per purchase.
Any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Cellular Biology of Jesus Christ MP3
This teaching was life-changing. I literally was envisioning the scientific and spiritual aspect as Apostle Price taught. I'm finally getting the answers after searching In the Bible and some of the lost scrolls. The Lord would hint to me on some of the revelation but I would always try to find what he showed me in the Bible but it seemed like the revelation was concealed. I thank you Abba for Dr.Price cover and protect her and send waring Angels to guard as the revelations continue flow and be taught. In Jesus might name Amen and amen and I know that this must continue to go forth.